Business Development Representative
SalesWise is looking for all-star Business Development Representatives to grow our sales team
Our view of the all-star sales professional: You are constantly curious. You satisfy your curiosity by challenging yourself to research, learn, apply, and adapt. You are persuasive and influential while empathetic to the listener (buyer). You want to build a world-class sales team from the ground floor at a startup.
We have been building our revolutionary Business Relationship Intelligence platform since 2014. The technology has taken years to build, but is ready for sales to take it to the next level. Since the launch of the platform in 2016, we have a number of passionate customers, and we’re ready to make 2017 our break-out year.
We’re looking for sales professionals who are ready to build a world-class sales organization to complement our revolutionary platform. The right team member will be competitive, but collaborative, believing that the team will push each person to be better. Long hours and navigating the complex sales world with phone, email, social media, and more don’t faze our ideal team member. The candidate sees challenges as opportunities. Walls are met with creativity to navigate around, or persistence to break through. The right team member embraces entrepreneurship not as a the “it” thing, but as a calling to build a loved brand.
We have the resources and leadership to take us (YOU) far, a market that is vast and ripe for disruption and innovation, and a product that is loved by our customers. Are you our next sales all-star?
The right candidate will
- Absorb the sales playbook and be ready to contact new prospects within two weeks from start date.
- Conduct business development best practices with phone, email, and social outreaches using the latest sales development tools to connect with new prospects.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as C-level executives and VPs.
- Creatively navigate rejection and prospective defense mechanisms to uncover real challenges and opportunities.
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects.
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
Characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position
- Sincere customer empathy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills — phone, email, presentation, and more.
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Experience selling technology and/ or software — SaaS is a plus.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Adaptability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Hustle and persistence – Be entrepreneurial.
- Awesome commission structure with no cap.
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan.
- Opportunity to learn and build a world-class sales organization.
- Become a thought leader within market with tons of white space and opportunity, Business Relationship Intelligence.
Apply and Do Something Different
Start doing. Apply today to be a leader in the cornerstone of future business, Business Relationship Intelligence. Apply yourself.